Cambridge International has announced that it will hold its ‘normal’ exams series in March, June and November 2021. The official website announced, on Thursday, that it reached this decision after evaluating the wishes and requirements of schools worldwide.
‘Schools in different countries are in different situations. In some countries, schools have reopened and are now teaching full timetables. In other countries, schools are still facing disruption, and may have lost teaching and learning time. In others, schools have been closed and will remain closed for some time ahead. An optimum solution for one country can be unhelpful or unworkable for others. ’ the official site said.
Consequently, Cambridge International will provide package of options that works for as many schools as possible, to keep people safe and help students achieve progress. These options include:
- Providing normal exams series in March, June and November 2021
- Helping schools manage the impact of the pandemic and make exams as fair as possible.
Futhermore, the website holds a separate section for schools. In case the government of a specific area agrees to run exams for students, Cambridge International has laid out a set of rules to effectively manage this.
- ‘We will hold our normal exam series in March, June and November 2021.
- We have published the final exam timetables for March and June 2021 exam series, so you can plan revision with confidence. We will not change these timetables.
- We’ve adapted our guidance on running exams to help you adapt to different circumstances.’