Following the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) decision to allow 20 per cent crowds to attend each matchday of the HBL Pakistan Super League, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) today confirmed ticket prices for 30 of the 34 matches, which will be played from 20 February to 16 March.
Ticket denominations for the Qualifier, two Eliminators and the final, to be played from 18-22 March, will be announced closer to the playoffs.
Online sale of tickets will start on Wednesday at 10am (Pakistan time) and fans can visit www.bookme.pk for not only purchasing match ticket but also selecting their preferred enclosure and choice of seat.
Fans can also call Bookme helpline (03137786888) to book their tickets for which CNIC number and ‘phone number will be mandatory. When the match ticket has been confirmed, the customer will be sent a token number on the registered ‘phone so that the customer can make the payment at the closest Jazzcash/Easypaisa shop. Upon payment, the customer will receive an e-ticket code along with a Quick Response (QR) Code, which the customer can use to print the ticket or show the SMS at the entry gate on match day.
To encourage families to attend the marquee event, the PCB has reserved certain enclosures at the National Stadium and Gaddafi Stadium for families.
Tickets for Karachi Matches
For matches to take place from Monday-Wednesday, cost of VIP stands (Hanif Mohammad and Javed Miandad Enclosures) have been fixed at PKR3,000, while price of the First-Class stands (Zaheer Abbas, Asif Iqbal, Waqar Hasan, Majid Khan, Iqbal Qasim and Nasimul Ghani Enclosures) have been kept at PKR2,000.
Similarly, price of Premium stands (Quaid, Wasim Akram and Imran Khan Enclosure) have been set at PKR1,000, while the General stand tickets (Wasim Bari, Mohammad Brothers and Intikhab Alam Enclosure) have been fixed at PKR500.
Tickets for Lahore Matches
For the first match in Lahore on 10 March involving Peshawar Zalmi and Karachi Kings, ticket prizes for the VIP stands (Imran Khan and Fazal Mahmood Enclosures) have been set for 3,000, followed by PKR2,000 for the First-Class Stands (Abdul Qadir and Sarfraz Nawaz Enclosures), PKR1,000 for Premium stands (A.H. Kardar, Rajas, Javed Miandad and Saeed Anwar Enclosures) and PKR500 for General stands (Inzamam ul Haq, Nazars, Quaid, Imtiaz Ahmed, Zaheer Abbas, Hanif Mohammad, Majid Khan, Saeed Ahmed Enclosures).
PCB Chief Operating Officer Salman Naseer: “On behalf of the PCB, I want to thank the Ministry of Health and the NCOC for their support and cooperation. Without their interest and facilitation, we would not have been able to invite the fans to our marquee event and be part of the entertainment.
“I am sure the fans will appreciate this encouragement from the NCOC and will abide strictly by the protocols, which, in turn, will strengthen our case to request for increased fan attendances for the later leg of the tournament.”
• To be sold (CNIC Holders) to the families only for family exclusive stands and for General stands with individual seating
• Applicants must supply their contact details at Point of Sale to help with track and tracing.
• To be sold in advance only through online sale with helpline support through telephone. Tickets to be printed at home with QR codes or delivered through cash on delivery mechanism.
SOPs for spectators (as approved by the NCOC):
• Ushers and Security Guards to ensure compliance in seating
• Hand Hygiene through handwashing with soap and water for 20 seconds
• Use of hand gel with high percentages of alcohol (70%) or other appropriate product is an alternative
Sneezing and coughing into tissues or the crook of one’s elbow – disposal and cleaning hands afterwards
• Avoid touching one’s face and nose
• Spitting is banned within the stadium
• Medical masks must be worn by everyone while in the stadium. Enough medical masks has been secured for the crowd to ensure risk-free environment for everyone in the stadium