A fire erupted inside Hafeez Centre located at Lahore’s Gulberg Main Boulevard, due to an electrical short circuit.

According to rescue officials, the fire broke out in a shop on the second floor of the plaza and spread to the fourth floor. Fire Brigade officers said 33 fire tenders were busy in extinguishing the fire. Shop owners rushed to the plaza and tried to move out their goods. Hafeez Centre is known as mobile phone and laptop market.

The story was filed by the News Desk. The Desk can be reached at info@thecorrespondent.com.pk.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here